Friday, April 9, 2010

More Sparky

Hi again,

As I hinted at last week, here are more photos of Aengus and sweet Sparky:


Also, an update on my new job: it's awesome! I am getting paid to learn things I would happily learn for free! Don't tell my employers, though....ha, ha, ha. Seriously, though, it is going great, and I am really enjoying it. It's fun after all these months to have a "job job" that I look forward to going to (gardening with Suzy doesn't count - it was far too cool to be considered a job!).

Anyway, I am happy. It feels good to be productive again, and to be spending my time doing something I find interesting, and that I believe in.

Lastly, although I think I only have about four readers, I would like to give a shout out to those people who haven't had the good fortune I have had and who are struggling with unemployment. I am lucky to have what I have, and I appreciate it that much more after having been in your shoes. I am truly blessed.

Warm wishes for a happy Friday!

3 comments:

dirtgrl said...

So, you really have at least 5 readers. Sparky is adorable!! And, CONGRATS on the AWESOME new job!!!! Keep us updated!!

Serottaguy said...

Congrats on the new job, Kate! I have doubt that you will do some awesome work for them.

Bob said...

Congrats on the job! you better make sure Aengus doesn't read this posting, he seems to have lost his "sweet" title to Sparky. You might have doggie jealousy!